It’s all about the small pleasures this episode. A knitting project went bust, but I’m so enjoying my Moonrise pendant and some new spinning fiber. Also in this episode: crackers, potted herbs and vegetables, what’s on my nightstand and looking forward to rhubarb!
The Back Porch
Moonrise pendant (pattern by tiny owl knits)
There are now about 5x more beads added to the fringe!
The Front Porch
Meditative spindling with new fiber for my Turtlemade turkish spindle: Rose Quartz rolags from Green Goat Ranch
Off the Shelf
- This Golden Fleece by Esther Rutter
- Curlew Moon by Mary Colwell
- Stefania Gomez’ poem about Swifts on Birdnote
- PoetryFoundation: How to Read a Poem by Edward Hirsch
- “Instructions on Not Giving Up” by Ada Limón