Thank you for joining me as I work through the assignments for a Mindful Educator Essentials course developed by the Mindful Schools program.
Each week, I will share some of my learning and ask for feedback. Your comments and questions will help me prepare to facilitate mindfulness training in a public school setting.
You can share feedback, comments, and questions via personal message on Ravelry, or by making a post in this thread.
- Week 1: What is Mindfulness? audio timestamp: 6:30
- Week 2: Mindfulness Why and How audio timestamp: 13:40
- Week 3: Mindfulness Points of Entry, Tips, and the Importance of Anchor audio timestamp: 30:40
- Week 4: Lesson 1 – Body as Anchor audio timestamp: 43:00
- Week 4: Lesson 2 – Breath as Anchor (coming soon)
- Week 4: Lesson 3 – Sound as Anchor (coming soon)