With the publication of this episode comes the launch of my latest knitting design: Arrows and Doorways. Indispensable to this process was the problem-solving acumen of Ellen Silva. In our interview, Ellen (aka twinsetellen) talks about the steps she took to incorporate a seamless grafting technique, which she has termed “stranded donut grafting,” into this design. Really and truly, your graft will be undetectable!
- Ellen Silva’s Sylvan Gansey (a recent design published in Cast On)
- Kirsten Kapur’s Waiting to Flower (a brioche hat pattern)
Holiday Gift Knitting
- Leni hat designed by Isabelle Kraemer
- Musselburgh hat designed by Ysolda Teague
- Maybe the Perfect Scrubbie crochet face scrubby from Pam Maher
Ever-expanding Skill Set
- November 26- March 6 — follow me on IG to keep up with my progress
- Camellia Tank Dress (long) from wool.and
Off the Shelf
- “Thanks” by W.S. Merwin
2 thoughts on “Episode 289”
I am looking forward to seeing your 100 days adventure unfold. I have looked at wool and’s line up many times but so far none of their dresses really hits me. Perhaps you will win me over.
And thank you for that poem!