It’s knitting season! Feeling invigorated by the chill in the air and the changing colors of leaves, I have been finishing projects and have lots of ideas about what to cast on next. In anticipation of the upcoming New York Sheep & Wool Festival, I have talked to some of my favorite vendors and prepared a segment filled with special things to look for this year.
The Back Porch
Can you believe it’s finished? I’m still getting my head around it. Hope was kind enough to snap this photo of me wearing Yell when I visited Hope’s Favorite Things to drop off printed patterns of Forest Floor socks.
#homedecmal a home dec make-along November 1 – December 31
The Back Porch
- Yell by Marie Wallin
- vanilla socks knit with Knit Spin Farm Targhee Sock
- Morning Fog by Yuko Shimizu
The Front Porch
- handspun 3-ways socks
- Ursa cropped sweater by Jacqueline Cieslak
- Burra cowl by Marie Wallin
And Sew Forth
- Farrow dress by Grainline Studio
- York Pinafore by Helen’s Closet
Yarn Lover at Large
Keep your eye on the 2019 Vendor Thread on Ravelry.
- The Yarn Shop at Foster Sheep Farm — Building 31 / Booth 30
- Battenkill Fiber Mill — Area 27 A
- The C Word with Cal Patch and Erin Von Holdt — Building 39 / Booth 11
One thought on “Episode 233”
Sarah-one comment on dyeing a finished garment that I learned by experience. If there is top stitching, and the thread has polyester in it, the thread may not dye the same color as the garment. Just a heads up!