This week I talk about knitting and sewing projects, recipes, and a recent purchase of leggings and a sports bra from Girlfriend Collective.
If you’d like to sign up for the Knit Local Getaway lottery, use this LINK to enter your information. HERE is further information about the event.
Current Knitting Projects
- Arlequin Cowl by Sidney Rakotaorivelo
- Wit Beyond Measure by Dianna Walla
- Paloma Bra and LITE High Rise Leggings from Girlfriend Collective
- Do you have suggestions for sustainably-made garments and footwear? I hope that you will post your suggestions on the Ravelry discussion thread.
Ever-Expanding Skill Set
- granola recipe from A Wooden Nest
- I’ve been replacing a cup of the oats with unsweetened coconut and using date syrup as well as one egg to coat the mixture before putting it into the oven.
- French Braised Chicken and Lentils
And Sew Forth
- Thea Rachelle Raglan designed by Ellen Mason (Odacier)