In honor of the Thanksgiving holiday, I’m sharing a series of food-related poems and provide an update on my latest projects.
On the Porch
- Bandana cowl (Purl Soho) on Juniper Moon Farm Stratus
- Another layer to the #fleecewise collaboration is our article explaining our different paths to a love of working with fiber and how craft has drawn us together and continues to fuel our work.
- READ “Of Fleece and Friendship” on the Wovember blog.
- Butter: A Rich History by Elaine Khosrova
- “Butter” by Elizabeth Alexander
- “Ode to the Table” by Pablo Neruda
- “The Traveling Onion” by Naomi Shihab Nye
- “Beans” by Mary Oliver
- video of Naomi Shihab Nye reading “Arabic Coffee” at the Geraldine R. Dodge Poetry Festival