Casting off, casting on, incorporating magic ingredients, and new sewing challenges. It’s all here in this episode.
The Back Porch
This heirloom piece will be a favorite and a wardrobe staple. It’s A Twist to It by Melanie Berg, knit with 1,000 yards of Flat Island / silk blend Shackleton yarn.
The Front Porch
- Ujo by Ankestrick
- Tempting Ewe Yarns / Ewe So Happy Sock / Maryland Sheep & Wool colorway
- Becoming Art / Agave Fingering / Phenomenal Woman
- Malabrigo / Sock / Rayon Vert (854)
Ever-expanding Skill Set
- Magic ingredient ideas — click here for the discussion thread!
- nutritional yeast
- fresh ginger
- balsamic vinegar
- cashews soaked overnight
- smoked paprika
- pickled red onion
- red chile paste
- smoked sea salt
- miso paste
- za’atar (Middle Eastern spice blend)