New Pattern: Concordia
My most recent pattern design is knit with Concordea yarn, created by Carole of Foster Sheep Farm and spun at Battenkill Fiber Mill. Concordea is a gorgeous, sport weight yarn in two natural colors. Soft and incredibly springy, it is spun from a 50/50 blend of Carole’s Romney fiber and Falkland fiber.
The Concordia pattern includes instructions for a luxurious cabled neckline and an easy-to-knit ribbed option. There are directions for three sizes, and the split front makes this capelet comfortable and effortless to wear.
Visit Carole and shop her wares . . .
- Foster Sheep Farm Yarn Shop
- Adirondack Wool & Arts Festival – September 23&24
- New York Sheep & Wool Festival – October 21&22
- New England Fiber Festival – November 4&5
Ever-expanding Skill Set
- Join the conversation and take your lunch from sad to savory!
- What the Heck to Pack for Lunch — thanks, Kathy
- Week 3: curried chicken salad
On the Needles
And Sew Forth
- The #embroidermore stitch along will start on October 1st