Episode 122: Eat Your Words
The Eat Your Words read-along begins on June 1st. Yarns at Yin Hoo listeners are invited to select a book and read along. Chatter in the Ravelry thread is welcome, and the loquacious among us will have a chance to win a prize just for participating. There will be a different prize each month, starting with some made-in-the-USA sport-weight superwash dyed by Carole of Foster Sheep Farm. I’m calling this colorway “Creamsicle.” I talk about completing the Kiomi dress and there are details regarding lottery entry for the Knit Local Getaway 2017.
Off the Shelf
- Alphabet for Gourmets by MFK Fisher
- Aphrodite by Isabel Allende
- A History of Cooks and Cooking by Michael Symonds
- Food Rules by Michael Pollan
- Coming Home to Eat by Gary Paul Nabhan