Episode 99: Brand New Bag
In this episode:
- whole roasted cauliflower
- pumpkin stuffed with everything good
- James Beard’s rich pumpkin pie
- how to win a $25 gift certificate to Three Irish Girls
- Another Door Opens and Rusted Wing patterns available for $3 on Ravelry in celebration of upcoming Episode 100
- Multi-tasker Tote by Anna Marie Horner
- Pearl Shift Dress by Green Bee Patterns
by Joy Harjo
It is a dark fall day.
The earth is slightly damp with rain.
I hear a jay.
The cry is blue.
I have found you in the story again.
Is there another word for ‘‘divine’’?
I need a song that will keep sky open in my mind.
If I think behind me, I might break.
If I think forward, I lose now.
Forever will be a day like this
Strung perfectly on the necklace of days.
Your jacket hanging in the hallway
Next to mine.