SCOUR IS POWER! Contribute to the regional scouring facility to expand the Northeast US Textile Industry!
The Back Porch (RAVELRY LINKS)
- Frog designed by Clare Garland
- Wedgewood designed by Stephen West
- Festive Trees by Shilasdair Yarns
- Gno Fun Like Gnome Fun by Sarah Schira IG REEL
Off the Shelf
- excerpt from Real Sofistikashun essays on poetry by Tony Hoagland
- excerpt from Still Life with Oysters and Lemon by Mark Doty
- link to still life by Jan Davidsz de Heem
4 thoughts on “Episode 304”
Hi, Linda: What excellent synchronicity! I applaud you for including oysters in your recipes! The gnomes are the best. I’m going to angle to keep my village and the gnomes set up in the house until February 1. We will take our Christmas decor down on January 8th. I’m so glad you’re enjoying the poetry episodes. I’ll have another one soon!
Sara—So enjoyed this episode! The froggy, banjo and the sweater are darling! I’ve downloaded the Gnome pattern -thanks for the recommendation! Also the zero waste dress pattern is great! Kudos for your ongoing sewing projects. And in memory of my Mom I was making her traditional New Year’s oyster casserole as you were reading “Still life with oysters and lemon”. All good! Warmest wishes for a Happy New Year!
You are so wonderfully kind. Thank you for listening and for sharing comments here! Happy New Year to you and yours.
Nothing like this podcast. Dear Sara- the things described leads to the depth of feeling behind the making! Your cadence and rhythm and vocabulary brings calmness to this morning!! Wishing you the happiest of New Years!!