This podcast is supported by your purchase of my knitting patterns on Ravelry. Thank you so much for shopping!
News and Events
- test knitters wanted for my most recent sock design
- NJ Sheep Breeders Sheep & Fiber Festival: September 7 & 8
- classes at Hope’s Favorite Things
On the Porch
Morning Fog by Yuko Shimuzu: knit with sport-weight handspun
Knitted poncho from my Sheep to Shawl class at Fiber Craft Studio, now with side steeks (steek sandwiches, to be exact) and much more wearable.
Yell by Marie Wallin
- Shaped shoulders in the round tutorial from feralknitter
- Steek sandwich posts from KKD (Kate Davies Designs) website
And Sew Forth
- Draft and Sew Wide Leg Pants with Cal Patch on Creativebug
Off the Shelf
- “Finding the Scarf” by Wyatt Townley