The Back Porch
- short socks knit in It’s a Chard Sock Life from KnitSpinFarm
The Front Porch
Taking Back the River, a pattern for toe-up socks, is currently being test knit and will be published on June 20th. It is the first of a four-pattern collection that will be released in the coming year. All designs are inspired by Clarissa Pinkola Estés’ Women Who Run with the Wolves. Follow #wwrwtwcollection and #takingbacktheriversocks on IG.
- Taking Back the River test knit in Sojourner Sock from Birch Hollow Fibers
- Rift Tee by Jacqueline Cieslak in Green Mountain Spinnery’s Cotton Comfort
- Bressay by Marie Wallin in MW British Breeds
And Sew Forth
- tutorial for mask sewn with knit fabric
- #mmmay inspiration: Jennifer W (weboughtamanor on IG)
- follow #mostlyhandmadewardrobe on IG
One thought on “Episode 250”
I very much enjoy your podcast, Probably do with my love of knitting, sewing, and cooking (sometimes). I am also trying to build a mostly handmade wardrobe, and yours is very inspiring. I have a suggestion for your knit mask. I wonder if you reverse the pleats you might avoid the problem of the knit material being sucked in when you wear it while exercising.