Use any of the fiber arts to craft something for the home. This MAL will run through the month of December and prizes will be awarded in January.
- Ravelry pattern prize from Melinda of the Yarnderwoman podcast
- HVTP mitts and socks from Mary Jeanne of Battenkill Fiber Mill
Post to IG and on the Ravelry MAL thread for your chance to win!
The Knit Local Getaway 2020
Yes, it’s happening! The dates are April 24-26. Last year’s attendees will receive registration information in mid-January. If you would like to join us, but did not attend the 2019 getaway, use this LINK to enter the lottery. Learn more about the event, lodging, and pricing HERE. More information about the Washington County Farm and Fiber Tour can be found HERE with updates as the event draws near.
Twinsetellen shared some helpful details about B Corps (Benefit Corporations) in response to my segment about sustainable fashion in Episode 236. You can find more information HERE and add to our conversation on the Ravelry thread for Episode 236.
The Back Porch
- legwarmers knit to Jessie’s specifications in KnitSpinFarm self-striping sock yarn
- Hyldemoer by Yuko Shimizu knit in Blacker Yarns Tor
On the Porch
- Burra cowl by Marie Wallin in J&S 2-ply Jumper Weight leftovers
- linen stitch table mat in MuckleMarl
The Front Porch
- Washington by illitilli in Foster Sheep Farm Concordea
- Foraged by Hunter Hammerson
Off the Shelf
- “One Art” by Elizabeth Bishop