Two days: two dresses. I talk about using the skills I’ve acquired over three years of working on my handmade wardrobe and how I employed them to take on some new challenges in dressmaking.
The Back Porch
The Front Porch
- progress on the Fleecewise (100% Shetland) version of the Bressay dress
- Brushwork yarn is coming on September 28th! I’ll be placing my order with The Woolly Thistle.
- Oulu Mitts by Caitlin Hunter
- Cardamom Coffee hat by Caitlin Hunter
And Sew Forth
- Dahlia Dress from Colette
- Kimono Dress and Obi Sash in Heather Ross’ Weekend Sewing
- Indigo Hopscotch fabric from Merchant & Mills
- “The Allure of the Uniform” article by Sonya Philip